J'ai travaillé chez Waitrose à temps partiel (Plus d'un an)
- Thorough training programmes
- Christmas bonuses
- Opportunities to do overtime/take on more work hours
- Employee discounts and benefits
- Managers take good care of their employees esp. with regards to the scheduling of breaks
- Long-term employees at the store I was working with which was a sign of commitment and employee satisfaction imo.
- Opportunities to work in other areas of the store.
- Opportunities to progress into higher positions of authority within the company.
- Difficult to arrange last minute holiday cover
- Unclear internal communications for conflict management/complaints from employees to managers
- Customers can be a little difficult as the company tends to attract a certain type of clientele...
- Not enough training provided if working in other areas of the store.
- Some employees not motivated enough to stay focused in their tasked work when the store is busy - can be quite distracting.
Conseils à la direction
- Coordinate a fairer and clearer system of holiday leave so that all members of staff can have the opportunity to take leave as and when needed esp. if this is last minute. Please provide training for other areas of the store. Other than that, keep up the good work!