Je travaille chez Opencare à plein temps (Moins d'un an)
- An extremely thoughtful team that is committed and excited about the problems we're trying to solve in healthcare
- Culture fit is a top priority. Everyone on the team gets along. Definitely makes coming in to work a lot easier when the people you work with are not only really smart but you genuinely like them as people and want to hang out with them outside of work
- Lots of cross-team collaboration
- Supportive leadership team
- Clear company goals and alignment
- Cosy (open) office space
- Healthy snacks
Opencare is still a relatively young startup with a younger team. But with that being said, what people lack in experience they make up for in their due diligence with research, talking to others in the industry and data gathering through testing.
Conseils à la direction
- Continue being transparent and honest about the business
- Try and maintain the high standards for hiring
- Continue building out long term strategy and plan
Basically...keep doing what you're doing!
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –