Je travaille chez HomeServe UK à plein temps (Pendant plus de 5 ans)
- Very clear and well communicated business strategy as well as updates on goals throughout the year.
- Direct access to an unbelievably approachable senior management team.
- A very special culture. A lot of businesses claim to have created a "family like" feel. HomeServe truly has. I have a real sense of belonging, people at all levels genuinely care about the customers and eachother. It is a long way off what is was when I started back in 2011 so ignore any negativity from people who worked here years ago. It's not the same place.
- Everybody has a voice. It really doesn't matter what level or where you are in the business, you have the chance to be heard and taken seriously. Our CMO & CEO have an open door policy and hold regular one to one meetings with people from all over the business.
- A brilliant, growing brand. Now is a fantastic time to get involved as we take on the next couple of years!
Transparency of pay/development structures within our Marketing department. This isn't really a con as I believe I am paid well for my job, however if there was one thing I could change, it would be this.
Conseils à la direction
Continue with the great work. People first.
Ensure that the right people are in the right roles to get the best out of people.