Je travaille chez Blacks Outdoor Retail à plein temps
Some good people working at lower levels.
- Management are lazy and abuse their 'status'
- Staff constantly expected to change, cover and do extra hours
- Spoken to in a very degrading manner by senior employees.
- Very little praise, constant negative focus whereby management call select staff out for not performing as per the paper figures.
- Poor place to work overall, if you want to work retail you can find more relaxed and well run companies where the work environment is much friendlier and therefore more engaging.
Conseils à la direction
Treat your staff better. Set an example from the top. Seeing management prance around all day handing out disciplinary forms for next to nothing does not make people respect you or want to work for you. Ever wonder why staff turnover is so high?
Faites-nous savoir s'il nous manque toute reconnaissance du milieu de travail ou de l'industrie –