- Équilibre travail/vie privée
- Culture et valeurs
- Opportunités de carrière
- Rémunération et avantages
Aucun recrutement à New York, NY (États-Unis) de Index Exchange actuellement. Consultez tous les emplois Index Exchange
Je travaille chez Index Exchange à plein temps (Plus d'un an)
A 5 star review for me is extremely rare, but here's why (at least on the team I'm in):
- Friendly and environment where you can get to know your coworkers without having the constant pressure of "doing your job" like a robot every single day. Everyone that I have met at the company have been nothing but amazingly nice.
- The work challenges you and pushes you to learn more about everything from the industry, all the way down to the technical implementation of the technology. The company offers tons of training on various topics and will ensure that they do their best to accommodate whatever it is you want to learn at the company.
- Amazing benefits all around. From health, to commuter benefits, gym benefits, etc.
- Pretty nice & modern office with higher than average equipment
- Catered lunches
- Lots of swag handed at a fun company events during the holidays
- My team has been extremely supportive and it's the closest I've been to coworkers
- Direct manager is willing to guide you through all of the questions you have and extremely patient when it comes to understanding adtech concepts. I work on a more technical team so it's important to know everything from a high level and deeper level
- Lower than average salary. Even though the initial offer is decent as a starting salary, after doing a bit more research, the salary for my current position at this company is MUCH lower than our core competitors. Even though the benefits are great, the salary is a LARGE part of why people stay.
- Upper leadership (executive team and CEO) are great and extremely friendly. Probably some of the nicest people I have ever met. However, there's a HUGE disconnect between what upper leadership is trying to do holistically and the reality on the ground with the teams that actually execute. Leadership need to stop hiring more "managers" and "directors" and hire more people who actually do the work and gain feedback from them.
- Office politics. There isn't THAT much and I don't believe there's anything there to hinder your career path or progression, but it can feel like certain people hold more authority in a room because of politics
- The company is growing FAST and typical growing pains of a company are always challenging. Great for people who want to jump into opportunity, horrible for people who rely and are comfortable with a stable organizational structure. We've lost some extremely talented teammates because of this, but the company is doing great.
Conseils à la direction
- You guys have a great vision, but you need to hire more based on the feedback of your employees on the ground instead of simply consulting the direct managers. Provide us with a comfortable environment to give feedback and you will discover so many more ways of achieving your company goals.
- Raise the salary across the board. Compared to our competitors, it is relatively low
- Do your best to maintain the culture that your company has built over the years. I have heard nothing but good things about Index Exchange's culture when I came in. It does feel like some things have changed, but the culture is still pretty great.
- Keep up the good work!
Activez cette page en publiant votre expérience d'entretiens. Cela ne prend qu'une seconde, et vos informations sont anonymes.Publier un entretien