- Monde entier
- Belgique - Toutes les villes
- - Bruxelles
- - Région de Brussels
- Grèce - Toutes les villes
- - Attique
- - Athens, région de Grèce
- Brésil - Toutes les villes
- - Mato Grosso
- - Rondonópolis
- Inde - Toutes les villes
- - Karnataka
- - Bengaluru, région de Inde
- Pays-Bas - Toutes les villes
- - Hollande septentrionale
- - Amsterdam, région de Pays-Bas
- Slovénie - Toutes les villes
- - Ljubljana
- - Maribor, région de Slovénie
- Tous les candidats
- Offre reçue uniquement
- Plus récents
- Plus anciens d'abord
- Plus facile
- Plus difficile
Entretiens chez Uni Systems
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, Athènes
J'ai postulé en ligne. J'ai passé un entretien chez Uni Systems (Athènes) en nov. 2020
The manager was very polite, helpful and fostered an open and friendly discussion that allowed me to present my background, skills and opinions very effectively. I really enjoyed the entire discussion and process.
- What is my experience in pre-sales activities.
Employé anonyme, Athènes
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 1 jour. J'ai passé un entretien chez Uni Systems (Athènes)
In their online ad on kariera.gr, the application included questions which had been taken from the ISTQB - and even though the role did not ask for ISTQB. However, if applying via other websites por the Unisystems website, these questions were not part of the application process. There was only 1 interview for about 1.5 hours, with the Test Manager and a Project Manager. It was a run through the CV. It seemed that the questions they asked were generic. At the time they were urgently seeking someone who could travel abroad to go to a client site and it seems there were hardly any candidates with testing experience. They asked no technical questions whatsoever. There was only 1 question.
- "Run me through your CV"
Employé anonyme, Athènes
J'ai postulé en ligne. Le processus a pris 4 jours. J'ai passé un entretien chez Uni Systems (Athènes) en nov. 2017
4 Interviews with various employees ranging from Software Engineers to IT managers and HR representatives. Interviews were sometimes challenging putting hard questions about commitment on my job. Most questions on my skills were easily answered.
- Most questions were according to previous experience and to identify the level of knowledge of Software engineering. The questions ranged from databases to programming languages and past working experience as also for previous working conditions and the decision for leaving past job.
Candidat anonyme à un entretien, [location]
J'ai postulé en personne. J'ai passé un entretien chez Uni Systems
A mostly discusional interview, regarding the CV and the position. There was one and only interviewer. Generally there was feedback from the interviewer about the roles and the company and the teams regarding the projects.
- Regarding the technologies
Employé anonyme, [location]
Le processus a pris 4 jours. J'ai passé un entretien chez Uni Systems en mai 2009
No technical questions whatsoever. Expert stuff were resigning so they needed any programmer to keep alive failing projects.
- Why did you left your previous employer?